- 130g 35% Cream
- 40 Glucose Syrup
- 500g White Chocolate
- 40g Unsalted Butter
- 30g Orange Liqueur
- 60g Orange Jam
- Combine the Cream and Glucose. Bring to a Boil.
- Pour the Cream on the Chocolate.
- Stir until all has melted. Then add the Butter and stir until it melts. If necessary place mixture on double boiler until all ingredients incorporated.
- Pour in the Orange liqueur and Jam until it is homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture onto a flat pan, cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 1 hour.
- Place mixture on a marble slab and agitate it gently.
- Using a piping bag, pipe the truffles on parchment paper and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Now roll the truffles in molten white chocolate and place on an icing screen.
- Roll gently and then place on parchment paper.
- Decorate with dark chocolate and let rest for 12 hours.